Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Holiday The Colorado Way

gourmet holiday gift basketAs a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of snowy Christmases. I feel bad for people who have never encountered that for themselves. Christmas embellishments always seem more fitting when laid before a snowy white backdrop. Even though snow is not necessary to have a merry Christmas, good food is a necessity! Some of my favorite Christmas goodies are hot cocoa, toffee and chocolates, cookies, dipped pretzels, caramel corn, candy canes, cheese and crackers, hot coffee, and brownies. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the free time to make them myself, there are plenty of very good Colorado businesses which make all these Christmas goodies not far from where I reside. When I need a pick me up to get me in the Christmas mood or a swift gift to bring with me to a Christmas party, mail to my friends and family out of state, or need a festive center piece for my Christmas table, I go to www.basketsbyrita.com and order their Colorado Christmas Basket. It incorporates all my favorite Colorado Christmas snacks, bringing Christmas wishes to my friends and family without the hours of baking in the kitchen to make all your favorite Christmas snacks. Our Gourmet Christmas holiday gift basket is a yearly tradition for over 18 years. A perfect blend of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are brought together in this holiday green willow basket topped with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. So send your Colorado Christmas basket today to make a great impression.

If you’ve found this blog useful or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for helping us out!  www.basketsbyrita.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment