Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas Coming to Colorado Food Scene

As a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of snowy Christmases. I generally pity people who have never witnessed the splendor of snow flakes outside a warm window with twinkling lights glistening off the white terrain. Christmas decorations always seem more suitable when set upon a snowy white setting. Though snow is not required to have a cheerful Christmas, good food is a must! Some of my favorite Christmas goodies are hot cocoa, peanut brittle and caramels, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, caramel corn, peppermint candies, cheese and crackers, hot coffee, and baked goods. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the energy to prepare them myself, there are hundreds of outstanding Colorado companies which make all these Christmas treats not far from where I reside. When I need a pick me up to put me in the Christmas mood or a quick present to bring with me to a Christmas party, send to my friends and family out of state, or need a merry center piece for my Christmas table, I visit www.basketsbyrita.com and purchase their Colorado Christmas Basket. It carries all my favorite Colorado Christmas munchies, bringing Christmas tidings to my friends and family without the hours of toiling in the kitchen to make all your favorite holiday goodies. Our Colorado holiday gift basket is an annual tradition for over 18 years. A perfect blend of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are combined in this holiday green willow basket topped off with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. So send your Colorado Christmas basket today to make a great impression. If you’ve found this blog useful or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for the helping hand! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/assets/images/holiday-bath-gift-baskets.jpg www.basketsbyrita.com http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Holiday-Bath-Gift-Basket-_p_140.htmlhttp://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments:

Post a Comment