Monday, December 2, 2013

Newborn Baby


Luxury Baby Gift Basket
Not only is it a busy gift buying holiday season, however I have no time to search for, buy and send child gifts and there are 3 approaching infants to buy for. In 2012 I sent out a cute outfit and when I went to their residence, the children's space was fulled of lots of newborn clothes which clearly can not all be used. There was a substantial pile of brand name brand-new blankets, all gifts. The mother and father appeared most delighted with an adorable little mini-radio flyer red wagon present wonderfully covered with goodies inside. It was so adorable. I saw on the sticker it came from Baskets by Rita, a gift basket business in Denver. I called them at 303-344-4838 and asked about it and they suggested I see it on their website basketsbyrita.com or I rated to give them the order over the phone. I ended up having 3 of the wagon gifts sent to me straight by UPS and I'll keep them and take them myself to the new babies.
Understanding one is a boy and one a girl assisted for a pink one and a blue one however they had the answer for the unidentified sex of the last baby by putting one together in yellow and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment