Friday, October 7, 2011

Luxury for The Ladies

Send a Pamper Package Month after month I waste a significant amount of money on salon and relaxation services. Every time I turn around I'm in need of another manicure, day at the salon, laser hair removal appointment, or waxing appointment. In addition to these forms of beauty remedies, everyday stress pushes me to splurge for bimonthly massage therapy and chiropractor visits and the occasional hot bath. Without doubt the cost of makeup and various other pamper products raise the expense as well. At month's end I've spent the contents of my checking account simply to maintain myself. Speak of stress! Several months ago I started to consider ways to reduce these payments without making too many sacrifices. spa gift basketI now purchase waxing strips, paint my own fingernails (most of the time), and have signed my boyfriend up for massage lessons. If you know someone like me or you wind up in my situation, you can probably guess what the very best present would be for this person. Now needless to say, a day at the spa would be best, but if your budget is a little littler than that why can't you deliver the spa to them? Baskets By Rita offers a great collection of bath and beauty gifts which are filled to the brim with top quality products including products by Body Eclipse, the exclusive supplier of spa products for the Brown Palace hotel in Denver. When you need a gift for a deserving woman, save her a couple of bucks off her general routine and give her an evening of enjoyment with the Luxury Spa Gift Basket. This spa bath gift basket of relaxation comes in a beautiful metal tub filled with luxury bath gifts for a woman. Our luxury spa bath gift basket is filled with a great variety of soaps, lotions, scrubs a terry bath pillow all to help her relax.. Trust me, she will thank you!!! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Luxury-Spa-Gift-Basket_p_143.html

No comments:

Post a Comment