Monday, March 28, 2011

Send An At home spa treatment

A full week of work and courses leaves me ready to take a load off and take it easy when the weekend comes. But we all know that the probability of me planning a weekend full of spa like treatment and peace and quiet is hardly probable. Though I’m not working I always end up with a number of errands that’s piled up throughout the week, a house to clean, and a variety of other miscellaneous tasks that slip themselves into my schedule somehow. While I might be able to talk someone into giving me a five minute back rub, I doubt I’ll have time for a facial and a bubble bath. In our world where we live such hectic lives, it is close to impossible to steal away for an hour or two let alone a full day to just put aside our busy lives and take a little ‘me’ time. Where I can possibly schedule in a chiropractor’s appointment or a waxing appointment once a month, it’s not quite enough to make me feel that I’ve completely pampered myself. When an occasion or a birthday comes around and someone asks me what I want, the first thing that comes to mind is “gift cards” or “a new pair of scissors.” Even though these might be reasonable presents, they are necessities and giving these essentials doesn’t require much thought. A gift should be something you want, not a thing you need. At times we forget our own value and we need a friend to step in and remind us to spend some time on our self. A gift should persuade you to take care of yourself, not help you run yourself further into the ground. survival gift basketEven though I can say I wouldn’t have much spare time to make a spa appointment even if I was given a gift card, I know a few home remedies that will do the trick almost as well. When I find a friend has been working too much and needs a break, I order them a spa basket from Baskets By Rita to tell them to put aside a bit of time for their self. Baskets By Rita packs their baskets full of high quality spa products for an all inclusive, at home full body treatment. The Survival Gift Basket is a great example of the kinds of products Baskets By Rita provides. Our survival gift basket is perfect s a finals week gift, bar exam care package gift, corporate project team final push gift, tax accountant gift or a stress relief gift basket. Our split willow and rope basket contains a Monster energy drink, Starbuck's Frappuccino, Coffee, PowerBar, Lara bar, savory snack mix, chocolate bar, Jelly Belly sports beans, tortilla chips, and Tylenol packets. Lots of great stay awake and give you energy goodies. You will show you care when you send this great thoughtful gift basket. . A bath and body gift is the perfect gift basket for any woman. For the person who needs to alleviate a good amount of stress and break away from the world for a while, order a Baskets By Rita pamper basket to let them see they’re owed a chance to settle down. If you found this blog helpful please repost it to Facebook and Twitter to spread the word! Thanks! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Survival-Gift-Basket_p_52.html  http://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments:

Post a Comment